90 Minute UX Feedback Session
Sometimes you need another set of expert eyes and perspective on your work. Hence, the 90 minute UX feedback session was born.
This typically runs as an in-person session where I provide design feedback to you/your team. Then after the session, I provide a report of the session’s findings.
Who this is for:
- Dev teams who don’t have designer but need some help
- Small design teams (1-2 people) who need dedicated input from another designer
- Larger design teams who are:
- facing a particularly difficult design problem,
- are spinning their wheels and feel stuck,
- or need input from an outsider
- Small businesses who don’t have much exposure to design but know they need some help
What to expect:
- Once you’ve completed payment, you will receive a magic link for you to instantly book our feedback session.
- A few days before our meeting, I will send you a reminder of our meeting including some handy prompts for you to get into the feedback zone.
- After our session, I’ll provide you with a report that summarizes what we’re found in our session.
- After the report, I’ll send through a feedback form, so you can let me know how it went.